Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: deficit budget 2013 to 15 trillion dinars due to the decline of oil exports during the past

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: deficit budget 2013 to 15 trillion dinars due to the decline of oil exports during the past  Empty Deputy: deficit budget 2013 to 15 trillion dinars due to the decline of oil exports during the past

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2013, 7:07 am

Deputy: deficit budget 2013 to 15 trillion dinars due to the decline of oil exports during the past months

Baghdad (newsletter). Detect/block MP change Kurdish/beyazit, increase the budget deficit to 15 trillion Iraqi dinar, as a result of reduced Iraqi oil exports during the past months.

Hassan (News Agency): budget 2013 amounting to 138 trillion Iraqi dinars which the deficit proved my guess (14) trillion dinars, but the fiscal deficit is estimated at 15 trillion dinars because of plummeting exports, especially after the Kirkuk pipeline sabotage are frequent.

He continued where issue through the Kirkuk pipeline Ceyhan at (650) thousand barrels per day, and from the territory of the CR Stan around 250 thousand barrels per day, adding that the General Federal budget relying (93%) On oil revenues, so any decline in exports would affect them in terms of increasing fiscal deficit.

The budget 2013 endorsed by 138 trillion Iraqi dinars, based on the price of a barrel of oil (90), and the rate of export (2.9) million barrels of oil a day, with a deficit estimated at 14 trillion Iraqi dinar/finished/8 l. Eng. -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:50 am