Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seoul and Washington hold first air defense maneuvers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seoul and Washington hold first air defense maneuvers Empty Seoul and Washington hold first air defense maneuvers

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2017, 3:41 am

Seoul and Washington hold first air defense maneuvers

Seoul and Washington hold first air defense maneuvers 59cf92ffd437503b4d8b457c-660x330

South Korea and US forces conducted their first short-range joint air defense exercise amid growing threats from North Korea.
    According to the US Pacific Command, Saturday, the South Korean Air Defense Unit and soldiers from the Sixth Battalion, Air Artillery Battalion 52 participated in the training, according to South Korean Yonhap News Agency.
    The training was held recently in Bochion, north of Seoul, and the statement did not specify when the training would take place.
    The field exercise allowed South Korea and US forces to become familiar with the weapons systems and capabilities of each side, with the ultimate goal of building a permanent partnership between the two units, the statement said.
    It is the first time the two countries have conducted short-range air defense training in South Korea.
    Short-range air defense, also known as the Shored, aims to effectively address low-altitude air threats at home, such as jet aircraft, helicopters and North Korean transport aircraft.
    Oscapacom said the units are planning more joint training events to expand their knowledge and enhance their new relationship.
    The training comes against the backdrop of threats posed by North Korea's missile and nuclear tests.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:26 am