Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Fourth mobile phone license depends on approval

chouchou
    chouchou

Iraq: Fourth mobile phone license depends on approval Empty Iraq: Fourth mobile phone license depends on approval

Post by chouchou Sat 05 Oct 2013, 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Ministry of Communications said on Saturday that launching the fourth mobile phone license project in Iraq depends on the issuance of the approval of the media and communications commission.

“The ministry is waiting the opinion of the media and communications commission to initiate the implementation of the fourth mobile phone license, adding that the approval is related to the adoption of the fourth generation instead of the third generation,” The deputy communications minister, Turhan al- Mufti told “Shafaq News”.

“The general communications companies operating in Iraq ( Asiacell , Korek and Zain Iraq ) moved to the third generation , so this generation is not useful for the ministry and requires two years for completion , we are waiting for approval to adopt the fourth generation “.

The Ministry of Communications announced last June that it will launch the fourth mobile phone license during the current year to support mobile phones’ communications in Iraq.

All of the Parliamentary Service Commission and Communications and Media Commission demanded earlier, the Ministry of Communications to provide a complete study on the economic feasibility of the fourth license.

There are three companies of the mobile phone in Iraq after Zain won in August 2007 to work in the country affiliated to " MTC " Kuwaiti company and worked in the center and south, and “ Asiacell “which is an Iraqi -Gulf consortium spreads in most parts of Iraq as well as “Korek “ active in Kurdistan Region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:08 pm