Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem Empty The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 3:29 am

[size=30]The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem[/size]
    02/11/2017 09:50 | Number of readings:
    font size:  The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem Font_decrease  The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem Font_enlarge
     The Zionist entity arrests 15 Palestinians from the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20171102092147_111810642
    Trend Press / Agencies

Launched the Zionist occupation, at dawn Thursday, a raid and search and arrest of 15 young Palestinians in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem. "
    According to local sources, dozens of Israeli soldiers stormed the town of Beit Ummar and raided several houses. These houses were searched and four former prisoners who had spent several years in enemy prisons were arrested.
    The sources added that the enemy forces arrested a young man from the city of Yatta south of Hebron after raiding his house. "Another young man was arrested during the storming of enemy soldiers to the camp of Arroub north of Hebron."
    In the meantime, the Zionist occupation army stormed the house of a citizen in the city of Hebron for the second time in a month, and searched the house thoroughly, and this led to the intimidation and intimidation of the children of the owner of the house.
    A citizen and his son were also arrested from their home in Hebron.
    The Zionist occupation also arrested two young Jerusalemites allegedly throwing Molotov cocktails at his soldiers.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:00 pm