Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Civil Coalition: Al-Khudari is the one who introduced the amendment of the Personal Status Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Civil Coalition: Al-Khudari is the one who introduced the amendment of the Personal Status Law Empty Civil Coalition: Al-Khudari is the one who introduced the amendment of the Personal Status Law

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2017, 3:57 am

Civil Coalition: Al-Khudari is the one who introduced the amendment of the Personal Status Law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - The representative of the Democratic Civil Alliance, Shurooq Abayji, said Saturday that the head of the parliamentary bloc Hamed al-Khudari presented the proposal to amend the personal status law to parliament, pointing out that the Shiite and Sunni Islamic parties agree to pass the law.

"The head of the citizen's parliamentary bloc Hamed al-Khudari is the one who submitted the proposal to amend the Personal Status Law to the House of Representatives," Abayji told "Iraq News", indicating that "we refused to accept the amendment of the law in principle and we withdrew at the time and broke the quorum but the President of the Council MPs Saleem al-Jubouri passed the vote on the law, though. "

"The Shiite and Sunni Muslim parties agree to pass the law, although it was issued by the Shiite parties, but the Sunni parties are in favor of the law," the deputy said. "The new law contains a lot of grievances against women and the marriage of minors, We are suffering from it now and Parliament had to find a solution to it. "

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted in principle in its session held on (1 November 2017) on the proposed law amending the draft personal status law. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:14 am