Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany raises its humanitarian aid to Yemen to 125 million euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany raises its humanitarian aid to Yemen to 125 million euros Empty Germany raises its humanitarian aid to Yemen to 125 million euros

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 3:28 am

Germany raises its humanitarian aid to Yemen to 125 million euros

Germany raises its humanitarian aid to Yemen to 125 million euros Irq_988532462_1510258750

Germany has raised its humanitarian aid to Yemen to 125 million euros to help improve the humanitarian situation in the country, which has been embroiled in war for more than two and a half years.

The Yemeni government's Saba news agency said Thursday it did not say whether Yemen had actually received the money, or any details about it.

Germany provided humanitarian aid to Yemen in 2016, worth 32.5 million euros, according to Deutsche Welle.

According to the Yemeni agency, the German Foreign Minister Ziegmar Gabriel, in a letter sent to the Deputy Prime Minister and Yemeni Foreign Minister Abdulmalik al-Makhlafi, his country's support for the efforts of the UN envoy to Yemen Ismail Ould Sheikh Ahmed.

Gabriel noted that Germany will always stand by Yemen in difficult times.

The German foreign minister hoped that peace and prosperity would soon be achieved in Yemen.

Yemen has been in dire humanitarian straits since more than two and a half years of war between the Yemeni army, supported by the Saudi-led Arab forces on the one hand, and the militants of the pro-Houthi group Ansar Allah and the former forces of President Ali Abdullah Saleh on the other.

According to UN estimates, 10 thousand Yemenis have been killed, 40,000 wounded and more than 3 million internally displaced (out of a total population of 27.4 million).

The war also left dire humanitarian and health conditions, as well as a sharp deterioration in the economy of the impoverished Arab country. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86172

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:10 pm