Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear Empty In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 1:56 am

[size=30]In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear[/size]
    12/11/2017 10:15 | Number of readings: 21
    font size: In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear Font_decrease In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear Font_enlarge
    In a new escalation .. North Korea is preparing to strike US territory by nuclear Thumbnail.php?file=5a07d02895a5978f288b4568_531126524
    Trend Press / Continue

Russian sources revealed Sunday the contents of the message sent by the President of North Korea to his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin last month.
    The sources said that "the message was from North Korean President Kim Jong-un, in which he informed Putin of Pyongyang's readiness to strike American and nuclear land."
    "The Russian side conveyed to the Americans the message, which led them to reconsider their position on North Korea."
    The North Korean delegation, which carried Pyongyang's message to Putin, handed it over to Valentina Matvienko, president of the Russian Federation Council, on the sidelines of the meetings of the Union of Parliamentary Councils held in St. Petersburg recently.
    It should be noted that the US President warned on the sixth of this month of the strategic impatience of his country, and said: "We can not accept the threat of US cities destruction, and the point of intimidation."

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:00 pm