Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The death of the most feared "spiritual father" in the history of the Mafia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The death of the most feared "spiritual father" in the history of the Mafia Empty The death of the most feared "spiritual father" in the history of the Mafia

Post by Rocky Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:52 am

The death of the most feared "spiritual father" in the history of the Mafia

Baghdad - Agencies
    Mafia leader Tutu Reina died on his 87th birthday in the prisoners' wing of a hospital in Parma, northern Italy.
    The former Mafia leader Tutu Reina, who is one of the most feared leaders in the history of the Sicilian mafia, died Friday morning after a long struggle with cancer, AFP quoted Italian media as saying.
    Reina, who was sentenced to 26 life sentences and more than 150 murders, suffered a coma resulting from his health deterioration following two surgeries.
    Rina, who was supposed to celebrate the day of his 87th birthday, was killed in the prisoners' wing of a hospital in Parma, northern Italy, before 04:00 local time (0300 GMT).
    On Thursday, the Italian Health Ministry gave a permit to visit his wife and three of his four sons, where the eldest son Giovanni sentenced to life imprisonment for four murders.
    "You do not represent Tutu Reina just for me, I'm just one of your children, and I wish you a happy birthday dad on this sad day, but the important thing is that I love you," wrote one of his sons, Salvatore, on his personal Facebook page on Thursday.
    There were demands for his release last July because of his age and serious illness, but the prison administration rejected the requests, especially after the court found that the prison hospital provided him with the necessary medical care.
    Reyna was assassinated in 1992, where two anti-Mafia judges Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Purcellino, who had more than 300 members in prison in 1987, were assassinated.
    It was also behind a series of bombings in Rome, Milan and Florence that killed 10 people.
    "God has mercy and we will not do it," the Fatto Cotidiano newspaper quoted the association of victims of the Florence blast as saying.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:11 am