Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shara demands half of Basra within the draft budget of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shara demands half of Basra within the draft budget of 2018 Empty Shara demands half of Basra within the draft budget of 2018

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 2:59 am

[size=30]Shara demands half of Basra within the draft budget of 2018[/size]
    04/12/2017 11:37 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

A member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Furat al-Shara that the country's budget for the next year is unfair equitable to the rights of the province of Basra.

"The Maronite Federalism 2018 carries a lot of points and wrong paragraphs and needs to be studied with great meditation, patience, precision, fairness, fairness and fairness," Shara said in a press release.

He pointed out that Basra province suffers from not counting the petrodollar in all paragraphs of the budget and border crossings of all kinds, as well as in the non-return of sight funds from the federal government through the law, 21 and the abolition of some ministries.

"It is not right to give to Kurdistan 17% of the budget and subsequent budgets, but to return to a more equitable population
    We also ask that the installation of oil exports from Kurdistan more than the mentioned and in line with the reality of extraction and there are points and other paragraphs others do not be impediment to the adoption of the budget as it entailed great danger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:21 am