Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

European official threatens to cut off support for Iraq due to corruption and human rights violation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

European official threatens to cut off support for Iraq due to corruption and human rights violation Empty European official threatens to cut off support for Iraq due to corruption and human rights violation

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Oct 2013, 2:44 am

European official threatens to cut off support for Iraq due to corruption and human rights violations

21/10/2013

Baghdad

threatened Committee Chairman European relations with Iraq will see Stephenson, cut off European support for Iraq because of "the continuation of corruption and the situation catastrophic in Iraq," and said the $ 800 million come out a week from Iraq. said Stephenson in a press conference that "800 million dollars a week out of Iraq, the oil money is the wealth of the Iraqi people, but this wealth goes to Swiss banks and the banks behind the seas to the Government of corrupt corrupt manages situations disastrous and tragic existence of secret prisons, torture and tyranny and executions are the most in the world after China and Iran, and this is not the future that we have made ​​our lives and spent funds for brought to the Iraqi people. " and pointed out that the agreement of friendship and partnership that was signed by the EU with Iraq based on good government, and I do not see any indication of the Government of rational in Iraq so far, "he added," We have economic interests tremendous in Iraq and we are the biggest market in the world more than 500 million citizens and our industries have the desire to invest in the Middle East, and we have the potential to encourage them to it. " and warned Stephenson of the consequences of the continuation of "corruption and the situation catastrophic in Iraq, which could lead to cut European support for Iraq," and said that "we have not seen any indication of the government governance and the end of tyranny and dictatorship looming, Europe will step up the pressure to stop economic aid and deterring European investments in Iraq and this will serve as an economic penalty on the Iraqi government. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:31 am