Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor launches the sixth installment of social benefits salaries before the end of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor launches the sixth installment of social benefits salaries before the end of t Empty The Ministry of Labor launches the sixth installment of social benefits salaries before the end of t

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 4:37 am

The Ministry of Labor launches the sixth installment of social benefits salaries before the end of this year
    December 21 2017 10:58 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Ministry of Labor[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced on Thursday the launch of the sixth installment of social benefits salaries before the end of this year.

The sixth installment of social benefits salaries will be launched before the end of this year and according to the instructions of Minister Mohammed Shiaa al-Sudani, who made sure to deliver all payments during their dates in 2017, said the director general of the Fund's Department of Social Protection at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs Jacqueline Salia.

On the other hand, the Director General of the Fund summarized the amounts disbursed during the five payments of social benefits salaries from the current year and amounted to more than trillion and five hundred billion dinars, noting that the fund's revenues amounted to more than eighty five billion dinars until 30/9/2017.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:44 am