Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source policy close to Abadi responds to Erdogan .. The "PKK" declares readiness for confrontation i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source policy close to Abadi responds to Erdogan .. The "PKK" declares readiness for confrontation i Empty Source policy close to Abadi responds to Erdogan .. The "PKK" declares readiness for confrontation i

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:21 am

[size=32]
    Source policy close to Abadi responds to Erdogan .. The "PKK" declares readiness for confrontation in Sinjar[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

Shafaq Tayyip Erdogan has refused to respond to statements made by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
    It quoted a source close to the prime minister as saying that "Abadi will not allow Iraq to become a battlefield", a "foggy" position that does not understand whether there is coordination between Ankara and Baghdad and whether the Iraqi government will engage in operations Which is expected to be extended against the PKK, but the reluctance of the authorities to issue a clear position reinforces the view that Iraqi complacency is inherent in the Turkish escalation.
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan hinted on Monday that a military operation against Bakka in Sinjar in northern Iraq could be carried out along the lines of Operation Olive Branch in Afrin.
    Erdogan said during a speech on Monday at the presidential compound in Ankara that Turkey has been very much in contact with the current and previous Iraqi government regarding the transformation of Sinjar in northern Iraq to the base of the organization of BK Ka, demanding it to do the necessary, otherwise "Turkey will enter Sinjar suddenly to clear the terrorists" Threatening its security.
    "It is the duty of the Iraqi government to protect Sinjar as an Iraqi city," the newspaper quoted a Kurdistan Workers' Party leader as saying. "We are ready for any confrontation with Turkey, but we hope there will be no confrontation."
    The source pointed out that "we have indirect contacts with the Iraqi government, and continued with most of the political forces."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:25 am