Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish Democratic Union: The new border security force will protect Syria from Turkey's plans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish Democratic Union: The new border security force will protect Syria from Turkey's plans Empty Kurdish Democratic Union: The new border security force will protect Syria from Turkey's plans

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2018, 4:09 am

Kurdish Democratic Union: The new border security force will protect Syria from Turkey's plans
    Kurdish Democratic Union: The new border security force will protect Syria from Turkey's plans Irq_23384445_1516168541
    The Democratic Unionist Party in Syria announced that one of the tasks of the border security forces that Washington intends to set up on the Syrian border is "to protect Syria from Ankara's plans to divide it."
    Sihanouk Dibu, presidential adviser of the Democratic Unionist Party, told The New York Times that the task of the so-called "border security forces" that Washington will set up for the "Syrian Democratic Forces" will include "protecting peaceful Syrians fleeing war and confronting terrorist organizations that Exploiting the chaos on the Syrian-Turkish border to attack the Rouge-Ava region, "the Kurdish federalism in the north of Syria.
    "This force, which includes Kurds, Arabs and other components, will ensure that the partition and partition schemes that Turkey has created are not implemented," he said.
    Damascus considered Washington's announcement of an armed force on the Syrian-Turkish border a blatant attack on Syria's sovereignty and territorial integrit
    y

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=90764

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:34 am