Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq 's economy issued a clarification on raising the price of collecting duties on goods from Kuwai

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq 's economy issued a clarification on raising the price of collecting duties on goods from Kuwai Empty Iraq 's economy issued a clarification on raising the price of collecting duties on goods from Kuwai

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2018, 3:17 am

[size=32]
    Iraq 's economy issued a clarification on raising the price of collecting duties on goods from Kuwait[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Iraqi Ministry of Finance on Wednesday issued a decision to raise the prices of customs duties on goods and goods coming from Kuwait to the country.
    The Kuwaiti newspaper Al-Siyassa published in its issue today a news item indicating that Iraq had issued a decision to raise the fees on goods imported from the State of Kuwait.
    "As we are surprised by such news, we confirm that no recent decision has been issued to lift customs duties on imported goods from all originals, as well as to be of Kuwaiti origin," the ministry said. "On November 22, 2017, The number of categories of customs duties to ensure the flow of customs work and simplification.
    The agent said that "the measures and the fight against corruption, and there was no increase in the rates of customs duties."
    The Iraqi official expressed the hope that "the media will be careful in spreading news and avoiding anything that would harm the relations between Iraq and Kuwait and other countries in general."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:21 pm