Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four people were injured in an attack on a school in southeastern Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four people were injured in an attack on a school in southeastern Russia Empty Four people were injured in an attack on a school in southeastern Russia

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 3:05 am

Four people were injured in an attack on a school in southeastern Russia
    Four people were injured in an attack on a school in southeastern Russia Irq_1746960454_1516349529
    The authorities in the Republic of Buryatia, in southeastern Russia, announced on Friday that four people were injured in an attack on a school in the southeast of the country.
    The government said in a statement that "the fire that broke out in one of the schools of Ulaan Udi caused by the attack of three people with Molotov cocktails on one of the rows, which caused the injury of 4 people, including 3 students."
    "At 9:35, three masked men sneaked into a school in Ulan Ude and threw a Molotov cocktail at the Russian classroom, where the seventh graders were," the government said.
    "According to preliminary data, four people, including three students, were taken to hospital," the statement said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=90921

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:35 pm