Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Basra governor: the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Basra governor: the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week Empty Basra governor: the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week

Post by Bama Diva Sun 03 Nov 2013, 9:27 am

Basra governor: the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week

• November 3, 2013, 9:21

Follow / electronic integrity
    Basra's governor announced Acanutormagd Nasraoui for the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week in the province.

The spokesman for the governor of Basra, Imad al-Hassani said in a press statement seen by "electronic honesty" that "the Special Committee compensation ration card has signed nearly half of private instruments with compensation money ration card.
    Hasani added that "the remaining number of instruments will be signed on Sunday to be transferred to the ration card agents."

He said the "compensation funds ration card will optic to the citizen within a maximum period of 10 days."

The "governor of Basra, Dr. Majid Nasraoui form a committee headed by First Deputy Mr. Mohammed Taher al-Tamimi to follow the distribution of money for
     damages Supply card. Ended
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Basra governor: the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week Empty Re: Basra governor: the distribution of compensation funds ration card next week

Post by Neno Sun 03 Nov 2013, 7:52 pm

What are on the cards this upcoming go around? Is it cash or subsidies? If it is CASH, which O I imagine isn't would be as stupid as stupid is for the GOV to do and I think not cause of the REAL VALUE of the dinar and expect subsidies instead...

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:32 am