Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Marines squadron chief dismissed for "loss of confidence"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Marines squadron chief dismissed for "loss of confidence" Empty Marines squadron chief dismissed for "loss of confidence"

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:40 am

Marines squadron chief dismissed for "loss of confidence"

14:02 - 02/02/2018

Marines squadron chief dismissed for "loss of confidence" %D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9
    Information / follow-up ...
    The US Marine Command announced on Friday the removal of the US Osprey squadron commander at Japan's Okinawa base "for lack of confidence" following a series of recent incidents involving hybrid aircraft.
    The Marine Command said in a statement that Bryan Swenson was relieved of his duties last week "because of lack of confidence in him and his ability to take command." The chief of the squadron at Okinawa, Christopher Denver, was appointed interim commander.
    The Swainson dismissal follows six months of search and rescue by the Marines over the crash of the Osprey MV-22 off the east coast of Australia.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/02/02/278794/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:03 pm