Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Jordan agree on two lines of oil and gas between Basra and the port of Aqaba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Jordan agree on two lines of oil and gas between Basra and the port of Aqaba Empty Iraq and Jordan agree on two lines of oil and gas between Basra and the port of Aqaba

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2018, 6:49 am

Iraq and Jordan agree on two lines of oil and gas between Basra and the port of Aqaba

14:45 - 06/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation
    Jordan announced on Tuesday it had reached an agreement with Iraq to build oil and gas pipelines between the two countries.
    "The 1680-km-long pipeline will pump 1 million barrels of oil and 258 million cubic feet of gas per day from Basra to the Jordanian port of Aqaba," Xinhua news agency quoted the agency as saying.
    "There is a Jordanian need for about 150,000 barrels per day from Iraq to meet the needs of the country, while the rest will be exported through the port of Aqaba," the ministry said.
    "The energy ministries of both countries will sign the agreement soon," she said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:59 am