Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayati: The adoption of the budget depends on the extent of the response of the coalition of Kurdish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayati: The adoption of the budget depends on the extent of the response of the coalition of Kurdish Empty Bayati: The adoption of the budget depends on the extent of the response of the coalition of Kurdish

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Feb 2018, 3:55 am

Bayati: The adoption of the budget depends on the extent of the response of the coalition of Kurdish forces and parties to mediate the National Alliance
    February 15 2018 10:38 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Abbas al-Bayati[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The MP for the National Alliance Abbas al-Bayati, that the adoption of the general budget 2018 depends on the extent of the response of the coalition of forces and Kurdish parties to mediate the National Alliance. 

Al-Bayati said in a press statement that "the parliament is in the process of resuming the second reading of the budget and the receipt of observations of the deputies after their knowledge of the comments of the government." He explained that "after completing the second reading of the budget we will work to achieve consensus and understanding with the blocks and parliamentary parties to pass." 

He added that "the government sent observations will be taken during the preparation of the final vote on the budget," calling on other parties to reduce the ceiling of their demands to ensure the adoption of the budget after the quorum at the voting session. "He said," The date of the voting session is still early, The other blocs in the alliance of Kurdish forces and parties to mediate the National Alliance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:15 am