Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Four terrorists were killed and 120 others arrested on Wednesday for the Egyptian army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Four terrorists were killed and 120 others arrested on Wednesday for the Egyptian army Empty Four terrorists were killed and 120 others arrested on Wednesday for the Egyptian army

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Feb 2018, 3:04 am

Four terrorists were killed and 120 others arrested on Wednesday for the Egyptian army

11:20 - 21/02/2018

Four terrorists were killed and 120 others arrested on Wednesday for the Egyptian army %D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The Egyptian armed forces announced on Wednesday the killing of four high-profile Takfirin and the arrest of 112 wanted men on charges and suspects on the eleventh day of the security operation in Sinai.
    "Army and police operations in northern and central Sinai resulted in the destruction of eight terrorist shelters on the 11th day, the bombing of 179 targets in the areas of operations and the destruction of a radio station," Sky News quoted a statement by the Egyptian armed forces as saying. The seizure, destruction and custody of 13 vehicles and 27 motorcycle tracking terrorists. "
    He added that "the operations resulted in the destruction of 350 stores of weapons, including quantities of improvised explosive devices and ammunition and communication devices, and the destruction of a number of trenches and underground fuel stores, and the detonation of 41 explosive devices planted in areas of operations," adding that "Egyptian forces managed to sabotage 13 farms of narcotic plants , And the seizure of 10.5 tons of drugs prepared for circulation.
    "The seizure of a number of smuggling and illegal immigration attempts by the navy has thwarted the smuggling of more than 500,000 tramadol tablets," the statement said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:08 am