Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: NATO moves in Iraq "generate extremism and provide fertile ground for terrorists"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: NATO moves in Iraq "generate extremism and provide fertile ground for terrorists" Empty Russia: NATO moves in Iraq "generate extremism and provide fertile ground for terrorists"

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Feb 2018, 2:21 am

Russia: NATO moves in Iraq "generate extremism and provide fertile ground for terrorists"

18:09 - 22/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Thursday that NATO action in Iraq "generates extremism and provides fertile ground for the emergence of terrorists."
    "The West is trying to drag Serbia and other Balkan countries into NATO by putting it in front of the wrong choice, either to be with the West or to be an ally of Russia," Lavrov said in a speech at Belgrade University.
    "NATO has demonstrated its inability to address the terrorist threat, which is the only real threat of our time," he said. "NATO moves in Iraq, Libya and the rest of the Middle East and North Africa" ​​generate extremism, create chaos and provide fertile ground for the emergence of new terrorists.
    "The coup in Ukraine, which was instigated by Washington and Brussels and then supported, was one of the worst consequences of Western policy, which has consistently asked our countries to choose between the West and Russia," Lavrov said.
    He pointed out that "Western attempts to drag the Balkans to NATO by putting them in front of the same option have nothing to do with strengthening the national security of the countries of the region, stressing that" Balkan countries are not threatened by anything, but joining NATO will force them to stand to one side without another. A military-political confrontation that the Americans impose their philosophy on Europe and NATO follows them in that. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:37 pm