Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi admits: solutions and agreements with Kurdistan were superficial and temporary!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi admits: solutions and agreements with Kurdistan were superficial and temporary! Empty Abadi admits: solutions and agreements with Kurdistan were superficial and temporary!

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2018, 2:49 am

Abadi admits: solutions and agreements with Kurdistan were superficial and temporary!
    February 25 2018 10:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Information Office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, that the solutions and agreements to resolve differences with the Kurdistan region, was "superficial and temporary."

The spokesman for the office Saad al-Hadithi said in a press statement: "The federal government did not cut the dialogue with Kurdistan, and there were several political meetings took place during the last period with a delegation included the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government of Najirvan Barzani, in addition to the ongoing meetings at the level of technical teams and specialized committees that Working continuously and held meetings in Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the outstanding issues between the two sides. "

He added: "These committees have made significant progress in this file, in an effort to create an environment suitable for all problems within permanent solutions, not superficial or temporary, as happened before."

He continued: "Solutions must be in accordance with the Constitution, being the legal ceiling of all problems, which ensures the activation of mechanisms on the ground to be solutions agreed and lasting." 

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:30 pm