Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed Empty That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Mar 2018, 2:30 am

That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed

That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed Irq_1072065609_1520580674

South Korean President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un have agreed to hold a meeting before the end of May, the South Korean delegation said.

South Korea's national security adviser, Jung E Yong, told reporters at the White House that Trump told him he would accept Kim's invitation to meet with him as soon as possible, Yonhap news agency reported.

The South Korean delegation said the United States planned to keep sanctions against North Korea until an agreement was reached.

Counselor Jung, who headed the five-member presidential delegation to meet North Korean leader Pyongyang on Monday, said Kim had vowed to suspend nuclear and missile tests.

The two Koreas meeting was the first since Kim took office at the end of 2011. Both sides also agreed to hold their first summit meeting in April.

The United States said earlier it would continue to press North Korea to the fullest extent for the purpose of denuclearization, in parallel with the establishment of a dialogue between Seoul and Pyongyang.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=94181
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed Empty Re: That is what Trump and the North Korean president agreed

Post by ron-man Fri 09 Mar 2018, 9:54 am

This may be a very good thing,PRAY EVERYONE.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:57 pm