Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank Empty Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 2:38 am

[size=30]Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank[/size]
    14/03/2018 09:48 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank Font_decrease  Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank Font_enlarge
     Palestine: A campaign of arrests and raids of the Israeli occupation in the West Bank Thumbnail.php?file=_______________________________303077684
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The Israeli occupation forces launched a raid and arrest last night and dawn on Wednesday in a number of areas in the West Bank.[/rtl]

[rtl]In the Nablus governorate, Israeli occupation forces stormed several areas east of the city, and erected flying checkpoints and ambushes.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to eyewitnesses, the occupation patrols stormed the Roujib Plain, the town of Roujib and Al-Quds Street, and erected flying checkpoints. The soldiers also deployed in the vicinity of Yarmouk School.[/rtl]

[rtl]On the other hand, the Israeli occupation forces stormed the northern town of Asira north of Nablus, and arrested a Palestinian youth, after a raid on his house and searched.[/rtl]

[rtl]In the Jenin governorate, the Israeli occupation forces launched a large-scale raid in various areas south and west of Jenin in the northern West Bank, and arrested three citizens, including two prisoners.[/rtl]

[rtl]Local sources said that dozens of Israeli soldiers raided the town of Silat al-Harithiya west of Jenin and fired sound bombs and live ammunition. They arrested the prisoner Khaled Abdel-Aziz Jaradat and Mohammed Yahya Tahayneh, searched their homes and assaulted their occupants.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:48 pm