Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security policy parliamentary fear of a Turkish move and face Abadi to know a "secret agreement"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security policy parliamentary fear of a Turkish move and face Abadi to know a "secret agreement" Empty Security policy parliamentary fear of a Turkish move and face Abadi to know a "secret agreement"

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:26 am

[size=32]
    Security policy parliamentary fear of a Turkish move and face Abadi to know a "secret agreement"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The Security and Defense Committee of the Iraqi parliament on Tuesday expressed real concerns about giving America the "green light" for Turkey to enter Sinjar to fight PKK elements.

"The Iraqi parliament is not aware of any agreement between Baghdad and Ankara to launch military operations in Turkey," said Hakim al-Zamili, head of the committee, in response to Turkish comments on military attacks on the border with Iraq to pursue elements of the Labor Party in agreement with the Iraqi government. On the border with Iraq to expel the elements of the Labor Party.

Zamili said that if the Iraqi government is serious in removing the elements of the Labor Party from the north of the country, Iraq has the ability to do so without the need for the Turkish side.

"We in the Security and Defense Committee in the Iraqi parliament have a meeting with the Iraqi government in the next few days, and we will ask them to clarify the facts about the Turkish statements of an agreement between Baghdad and Ankara to launch military attacks on the Turkish border with Iraq," he said. The region to confuse the situation, and there are fears of applying the same scenario in the Sinjar district and other areas in northern Iraq. "

On Monday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan hinted at the possibility of his country carrying out a military operation in Sinjar district in order to "purge it of elements of the Kurdistan Workers' Party."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:39 am