Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Millionaire campaign refused to visit war criminal Mohammed bin Salman to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Millionaire campaign refused to visit war criminal Mohammed bin Salman to Baghdad Empty Millionaire campaign refused to visit war criminal Mohammed bin Salman to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Mar 2018, 2:01 am

[size=30]Millionaire campaign refused to visit war criminal Mohammed bin Salman to Baghdad[/size]
    23/03/2018 08:35 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue 
    Thousands of Iraqis on Friday launched an invitation to sign a million-million-dollar petition rejecting Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's visit to Baghdad, calling him a "war criminal."
    The petition stated:
    We invite you to participate in the signing of the petition Million rejection of the desecration of Iraq and refused to visit the head of terrorism Mohammed bin Salman.
    Respect and sanctification of the blood of the martyrs who Mohammed bin Salman participated in shedding their blood through funding and support to terrorist groups.
    We who have resisted and demonstrated, we are the owners of prestige and heroism, we are our history of jihad and determination will not accept, we brought us  out of the occupier of our house and our victory over our enemies with our hands will not accept. 
    We gave thousands of martyrs so that this land remains pure, and thousands of sacrifices, tens of years we kill, we will not accept. 
    That the profanation of our land and holy places, that our sanctities be denied, but our murderer will not accept. 
    To pay for our killing and then participate in our funeral will not accept. 
    We will celebrate victory with our companions and plant roses at the blood of every martyr with our people, but to come for us lies, we will not accept. 
    O master of treachery, you murderer and thief in the apparel of sedition, we will not accept. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:11 am