Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity: Returning 865 million to the state treasury from scratch

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity: Returning 865 million to the state treasury from scratch Empty Integrity: Returning 865 million to the state treasury from scratch

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Integrity: Returning 865 million to the state treasury from scratch

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    The Integrity Commission announced the implementation of seizures in the port of Safra in Diyala province, pointing to the return of 865 million dinars to the state treasury.

In a statement received by Al-Nour News, the agency said that "the investigations department was able to control irregularities and abuses in Al-Safra customs outlet and implement a number of seizure cases which led to stopping waste in public funds and returning funds to the state treasury."
    The statement said that "a team of staff of the investigation office of Diyala investigated the irregularities in the port, and control the number of trucks entering through it was reduced the value of customs duties of the materials loaded by some of the assessors working in the port."
    He added that "the amount of (865,104,750) million dinars was returned to the state treasury, through the re-demarcation of goods again in accordance with the actual fees, as well as the seizure of other materials transferred to the Office of the fight against economic crime in Diyala; for the purpose of re-demarcation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:09 am