Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: We have not received anything on the cause of al-Shahristani, a loss of the co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: We have not received anything on the cause of al-Shahristani, a loss of the co Empty Parliamentary Energy: We have not received anything on the cause of al-Shahristani, a loss of the co

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Nov 2013, 4:10 am

Parliamentary Energy: We have not received anything on the cause of al-Shahristani, a loss of the country's 30 million dollars a day

History of edits :: 2013/11/20 8:55 • 19 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} confirmed the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary competent authorities responsible for investigating any accusation Lai was announcing achieved in any information reached.
    A member of the Committee MP Ali Fayad told {Euphrates News} on Wednesday that "there are methods and procedures for legal and constitutional take reveal which facts through committees and specialized bodies adoption of evidence and the evidence shown by the public, and thus Tkoh the competent authorities are responsible for investigating cases of violations and accusations. "

"We are in the oil and energy parliamentary did not hear anything about the accusations of the Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussein Shahristani
    بتسببه the loss of the country's 30 million dollars a day worth of gas, which burns in the province of Basra."

And went on, "I demand to reveal the facts, if any, and we will achieve any information we receive in the right direction," explaining that "Iraq is a member of Transparency International, which confirmed the absence of breaches where between oil production, sale and export, and these assertions are of an official."

The seal member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary deputy Ali Fayad, saying "our national duty requires us to investigate such a things and uncovering the facts and show the public opinion and refute the accusations."

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Mahma Khalil has criticized in an earlier statement, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, confirmed that the latter caused a loss of the country billions of dollars, and wondered "why work-Shahristani, on the issue of gas, which burns a day in the province of Basra," revealing "burning 30 million dollars a day in Basra, one of the citizen's pocket. "

He MP Khalil "Shahristani welcomes the enactment of the law of oil and gas," explaining that "this law if proceeded Van not one of the officials or politicians or citizens can encroach upon the rights of others." Ended 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:07 pm