Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary legal committee criticizes the legislations and proposals prepared by the other pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary legal committee criticizes the legislations and proposals prepared by the other pa Empty The parliamentary legal committee criticizes the legislations and proposals prepared by the other pa

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 4:01 am

The parliamentary legal committee criticizes the legislations and proposals prepared by the other parliamentary committees
    April 05 2018 09:13 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Member of the Block of the State of Parliamentary Law Kamel Zaidi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The parliamentary legal committee criticized the legislation and proposals prepared by the other parliamentary committees, pointing out that most of them were misguided and fraught with mistakes. 

A member of the committee, Kamel al-Zaidi, said in a press statement that «most of the proposals and legislation submitted by MPs and other parliamentary committees, were presented on the agenda wrong and full of legal and legislative errors, and therefore transferred from the Presidency to the Legal Committee to reformulate them according to constitutional and legal texts». 
    He explained that "legislative errors have been repeated in several amendments, including proposals to amend the law of parliamentary elections and many parliamentary resolutions mandated the Legal Committee to reformulate."

He added that «the passing of important legislation drains time, because the drafting of the laws of the laws need to study and discuss and exchange observations with the deputies after the preparation of the law», noting that «the Iraqi parliament lacks the legislative circle similar to the European and Arab parliaments that have a legislative department competent to prepare formulations and laws , Which includes legal staff and academics and do not require them to be deputies ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:24 am