Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's airports transport about two million passengers in the first quarter of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's airports transport about two million passengers in the first quarter of 2018 Empty Iraq's airports transport about two million passengers in the first quarter of 2018

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Apr 2018, 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/04/06 12:32

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Transport revealed that the civil airports (Baghdad, Basra, Najaf, Erbil, Sulaymaniyah) received and received during the first three months of this year about 19767 flights between the coming and departure, carrying 18,630,099 passengers.

"The Baghdad International Airport witnessed the reception and departure of 9289 trips on board 1014855 passengers, while Basra International Airport witnessed 2641 flights with 206015 passengers on board, in addition to receiving the International Airport of Najaf 5129 flights on board 561803 While Erbil International Airport witnessed 1856 flights carrying 6,0150 passengers. Sulaymaniyah International Airport received 852 flights with 20276 passengers on board.

"During the months (January, February and March) the air traffic of civilian airports was active and efficient in the movement of passengers from inside and outside the country, with all facilities offered to various airlines and to serve passengers," he said.

Note: The content that is titled (Iraqi airports transport about 2 million passengers in the first quarter of 2018) was published first on the website (Al-Iktissar News) and the encyclopedia of this news day does not contain its contents in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Iraq's airports transport about two million passengers in the first quarter of 2018) through its original source, ie, the site (the economy news).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:53 am