Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights addresses Abadi's office for a supplementary bu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights addresses Abadi's office for a supplementary bu Empty The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights addresses Abadi's office for a supplementary bu

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Apr 2018, 6:48 am

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights addresses Abadi's office for a supplementary budget

12:43 - 11/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The High Commission for Human Rights (HCHR) complained on Wednesday that it had not allocated sufficient funds to it in the 2018 budget, accusing the parliamentary finance committee of "unfairness" and referring to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the office of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.
    UNHCR spokesman Ali al-Bayati said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "insufficient funds were allocated to the High Commission for Human Rights, as the parliamentary finance committee was not fair about the allocations."
    Al-Bayati added that "the Commission demanded the allocation of 30 billion dinars within the budget of 2018, and allocated to us only 25 billion," they returned "unfair to the right of UNHCR."
    Al-Bayati pointed out that "the Commission addressed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Prime Minister's Office to give it a supplementary budget in order to complete all files in their possession." Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:11 am