Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abbadi: We added the required amounts because there is no shortage of "salaries of employees"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abbadi: We added the required amounts because there is no shortage of "salaries of employees" Empty Al-Abbadi: We added the required amounts because there is no shortage of "salaries of employees"

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Apr 2018, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Abbadi: We added the required amounts because there is no shortage of "salaries of employees"

The Iraqi government intends to pay the salaries of Iraqi employees on time, denying any possibility of non-payment, the London-based al-Hayat newspaper reported on Friday.
    The newspaper had dealt with the story, "inspired" title that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi expects the government's inability to pay the salaries of staff on schedule dead end of this year."
    "This is not true because the prime minister confirmed last Wednesday that he would have been unable to pay salaries in the months of November and December next year, so we added two trillion dinars (about $ 7.1 billion) as a budget," the paper quoted a source in the prime minister's office as saying. Supplementary to the federal budget to fill this deficit. "
    The source of the newspaper, "The Prime Minister's Office confirms all the obstacles encountered in the budget, and added the amounts required to allow not to receive any deficit in the payment of salaries."
    The newspaper "Journal News" published a report on the sensitivity of the Iraqi street to the statement of Prime Minister Haider Abadi at the last weekly conference last Tuesday, in which he reported that "a deficit may pay the salaries of the months of November or December at the end of the year, Dinars as a supplementary budget to the federal budget to fill this deficit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:06 pm