Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Commission: Iraq's dependence on oil revenues, just behind the high rate o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Commission: Iraq's dependence on oil revenues, just behind the high rate o Empty A member of the Economic Commission: Iraq's dependence on oil revenues, just behind the high rate o

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Nov 2013, 7:02 am

A member of the Economic Commission: Iraq's dependence on oil revenues, just behind the high rate of inflation

25-11-2013 10:31 AM

Baghdad (news) ... A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment MP / National Alliance / Hussain Mura'bi, that the economic situation is stable in the country led to the high rate of inflation. said Mura'bi (of the Agency news): One of the main factors that led to the high inflation rate in Iraq is relying on revenue oil only in the budget either the agricultural sector, tourism and industrial is almost non-existent, as well as the deteriorating security situation and the internal and external political. added: that the important sectors are driven by spin money in Iraq and contribute to reducing inflation rates through the creation of a mechanism for coordination between fiscal and monetary policy, noting These sectors need a number of processors and the foundations for a rebuilt. Between: Rising inflation index in Iraq is not a phenomenon of strange and new as soon Mataatather rise and descent of the value of the dollar, indicating that the economy needs to revitalize the banking sector and the opening of banks worldwide to maintain the stability of the inflation rate. witness The annual inflation rate in Iraq rose slightly due to increased food prices and real estate in the country. / Finished / 5.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:44 pm