Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Member of the Economic Commission: Iraq is the biggest contributor to the money laundering operation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Economic Commission: Iraq is the biggest contributor to the money laundering operation Empty Member of the Economic Commission: Iraq is the biggest contributor to the money laundering operation

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Nov 2013, 8:53 am

Member of the Economic Commission: Iraq is the biggest contributor to the money laundering operations in the region

06-11-2013 10:34 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed a member of the Economic Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Nora Albjara, that the spread of money laundering operations (money laundering) in Iraq due to the political and security reasons, in addition to the spread of terrorist operations.

And said Albjara (of the Agency news): that there are political parties conducting money laundering service for their personal interests, as well as the presence of terrorist groups are bringing in goods from abroad through the money and intervention for Iraq Tschdamha in terrorist operations.

It continued: I hear from time to time of some politicians out large amounts of money in this way, especially to Syria to support the armed groups, indicating that Iraq is a large shareholder exit of these funds to support Syria and Iran's help in its economic crisis.

It showed: that the dinar exchange rate fluctuation between one period and another assures us a big rig huge amounts out of Iraq on an informal basis. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Member of the Economic Commission: Iraq is the biggest contributor to the money laundering operation Empty Re: Member of the Economic Commission: Iraq is the biggest contributor to the money laundering operation

Post by Neno Wed 06 Nov 2013, 9:40 am

It showed: that the dinar exchange rate fluctuation between one period and another assures us a big rig huge amounts out of Iraq on an informal basis.
    WOW! They even know it and know that terrorist know it too...

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:08 pm