Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Congress passes a law on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Congress passes a law on Syria Empty The US Congress passes a law on Syria

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 2:51 am

The US Congress passes a law on Syria %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86%D8%BA%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A
    The US Congress passes a law on Syria
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The US House of Representatives has approved a bill to ban US aid to Syria's reconstruction in Syrian-controlled territory.
    "US policy states that US assistance for the reconstruction and stability of Syria will be used in democratic Syria, or in Syrian areas not controlled by Bashar al-Assad or the forces associated with it," the text of the bill said.
    At the same time, the document states the possibility of providing aid to Syria, but requires evidence of the US Congressional committees by the US president proving that the Syrian authorities "have stopped attacks on civilians and civilian infrastructure" and "take steps that can be inspected to release all political detainees And "to organize fair and free elections" and "stopped the production and deployment of ballistic missiles and wings", which includes a list of what the Syrian authorities must show 11 items.
    The only exception to the ban is projects implemented by local authorities, which "reflect the objectives, needs and priorities of local communities in Syria", as well as projects "consistent with humanitarian needs, including mine clearance, food, medical, educational and clothing needs".
    But participation in each of these projects requires an annual report from the US President that includes a detailed explanation of this project, and a report on the spending of US funds in the context of project implementation.
    The latter condition states that none of the Syrian officials or their relatives have links to projects that the United States may fund.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:38 pm