Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Saudi company signs an agreement with Iraqi National Company to export its products to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Saudi company signs an agreement with Iraqi National Company to export its products to Iraq Empty A Saudi company signs an agreement with Iraqi National Company to export its products to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:54 pm

A Saudi company signs an agreement with Iraqi National Company to export its products to Iraq

Monday, April 30,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

said Saudi Arabia Cody company, it signed an agreement with the Iraqi national company to export its products to Iraq, indicating that it will also work to customize products to comply with the Iraqi consumer taste. 

The company said in a statement that it had signed an agreement with the Iraqi national company specialized in the marketing and distribution of foodstuffs to export its products to Iraq, noting that "it will not only sell products in Iraq, but will also allocate products to suit the taste of Iraqi consumers."

The Jeddah-based company plans to supply pasta, dates, chilled coffee, burgers, tuna and canned fruit to Iraq. 

"We are delighted to be the first Saudi food brand to start operations in Iraq as part of the new trade partnership between the two brotherly countries," said Khalid Al-Tamirik, Chief Executive Officer of BASMAH. 

"Iraqis are spending about 50 percent of their income on food," he said, adding that "we are seeking to reach a quota in Iraq equivalent to half of our share in the Saudi market during the next five years." 

Cody provides over 200 varieties of high quality food and expands its business across the Middle East and Africa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:15 pm