Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water resources warn of agricultural disaster during summer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water resources warn of agricultural disaster during summer Empty Water resources warn of agricultural disaster during summer

Post by Rocky Fri 04 May 2018, 7:46 am

Water resources warn of agricultural disaster during summer

15:07 - 04/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The Ministry of Water Resources confirmed on Friday that Iraq is facing an agricultural disaster because of the low levels of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, which amounted to 8 billion cubic meters, indicating that the water is sufficient for drinking and vegetable gardens.
    "The recent rains have contributed to the strengthening of Iraq's water reserves, but this does not solve the problem as Iraq still suffers from a water shortage of 8 billion cubic meters," ministry adviser Zafer Abdullah said in a statement.
    "Drinking water is fully secured and water is enough to irrigate vegetable orchards, but it is not enough for agriculture," he said. "During the summer Iraq will suffer from an agricultural crisis because of the lack of available water."
    He pointed out that "there is a study by the Ministries of Water Resources and Agriculture to discuss the water situation in Iraq to find a solution to the problem of water shortage and to identify solutions that can be used to save the farms that suffer from water shortages."
    "There is a consensus that it was hoped that in March, water resources ministers, Hassan al-Janabi and his Turkish counterpart would meet in order to solve the water problem and increase the share of Iraq," he said. End 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:07 am