Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The two main parties in the region emphasize the need to unite the ranks of the Kurds in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The two main parties in the region emphasize the need to unite the ranks of the Kurds in Baghdad Empty The two main parties in the region emphasize the need to unite the ranks of the Kurds in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 2:45 am

[ltr]The two main parties in the region emphasize the need to unite the ranks of the Kurds in Baghdad[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-20 at 09:39 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Sunday, the need to unite the Kurdish blocs in Baghdad.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A high-level delegation from the Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by the party's deputy leader, Nigirvan Barzani, met with a delegation from the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), headed by Mullah Bakhtiar, the executive of the Political Bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.[/ltr]

[ltr]"The two parties agree on the need for the participation of all Kurdish parties in one team to go to the Iraqi parliament," said the leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Karim Kamal Agha, adding that "preserving the gains requires one Kurdish voice."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, a member of the leadership of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Khosro Coran, that "our party is ready to sit with the Kurdish parties to go to Baghdad with a unified position," stressing that "the Democratic emphasizes the need to go to Baghdad in a Kurdish alliance."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:12 am