Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: We will continue our operations against terrorism inside the country, in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey: We will continue our operations against terrorism inside the country, in Iraq and Syria Empty Turkey: We will continue our operations against terrorism inside the country, in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Jun 2018, 1:30 am

[ltr]Turkey: We will continue our operations against terrorism inside the country, in Iraq and Syria[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-02 at 16:58 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow - Mawazine News 
    Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim on Saturday reiterated his country's determination to continue military operations against terrorism inside the country, Iraq and Syria. 
    "We will continue our operations against terrorism until it is completely eradicated within the country and in neighboring countries, and we will not compromise with the destabilization of the security and stability of our people," Yildirim said in a speech at a public gathering in the northern Turkish state of Duzja, according to Anatolia. 
    As for the targeting of the Turkish lira, Yildirim accused unknown parties of trying to harm Turkey. 
    "They are now trying through financial campaigns to harm Turkey, but they will certainly fail," he said. 
    It is noteworthy that the Turkish army launched military operations to hunt down elements of the PKK "PKK" inside the country and in Syria and northern Iraq.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:34 pm