Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A slight rise in gold prices brings it back to volatility again

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A slight rise in gold prices brings it back to volatility again Empty A slight rise in gold prices brings it back to volatility again

Post by Rocky Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 5:12

A slight rise in gold prices brings it back to volatility again

A slight rise in gold prices brings it back to volatility again 8302

Gold prices rose during Monday's trading with the start of the week after two sessions of decline, and gold returned to the volatility it controls during the recent period, amid global political and trade tensions.
    The trade war continues to affect markets after the United States lifted steel and aluminum import tariffs from Canada, Mexico and the European Union, pushing stocks down at the end of last week.
    Markets this week continue to focus on political developments in both Spain and Italy, as well as the weekend G7 summit, which will see sharp debate over the US trade crisis.
    On the other hand, this week's foreign trade data from the United States and China, which may show the impact of the current trade crisis on each.
    Gold prices traded at $ 1293.17 per ounce after hitting a low of $ 1291.99 an ounce and opened today's session at $ 1292.46 an ounce reaching $ 1294.53 an ounce.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024 - 19:13