Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: MPs took off the robe of the heads of the blocks by voting on the manual co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: MPs took off the robe of the heads of the blocks by voting on the manual co Empty Parliamentary Committee: MPs took off the robe of the heads of the blocks by voting on the manual co

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:17 am

Parliamentary Committee: MPs took off the robe of the heads of the blocks by voting on the manual count
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / / ... The head of the parliamentary fact-finding committee, Adel Nouri, on Tuesday, that the deputies who voted for the counting and manual counting of all voters took off the mantle heads of blocs, noting that these deputies realized that the blocks contributed to the fraud.
    Al-Nuri told "Iraq News" that "all the deputies who voted for the counting and manual counting of 100 percent of the votes, took off the robe of the heads of blocs during their entry to parliament and voted to satisfy their conscience and became free in time."
    He added that "these deputies realized that their blocks contributed to the fraud operations of the general parliamentary elections and therefore did not lose behind the heads of their blocks," noting that "counting and sorting by hand has become all the votes of voters will not accept the retreat from the law even if they said 99 percent."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:15 pm