Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mass migration of farmers from the center and south due to the lack of agriculture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mass migration of farmers from the center and south due to the lack of agriculture  Empty Mass migration of farmers from the center and south due to the lack of agriculture

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:55 am

Mass migration of farmers from the center and south due to the lack of agriculture in their governorates
    June 25 2018 05:30 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] crisis[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The General Federation of Agricultural Societies in Iraq stressed that the central government in Baghdad should take the necessary measures to ensure the country's share of the waters of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
    A member of the Executive Office of the Federation Ali Al-Khorasan said in a press statement that the abolition of the summer agricultural plan is a disaster on the peasantry, especially in the provinces of the center and the south, noting that "67% of the population of those provinces rely on agriculture as a source of livelihood. 

Al-Khorasan added that the current situation requires the central government to intervene immediately and take legal action at the international level to ensure Iraq's share of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers to prevent an environmental and humanitarian disaster throughout the country. 

The Ministry of Agriculture has revealed the middle of this month, the current water crisis in the country, prevented the allocation of water quotas for the cultivation of crops of corn and yellow corn within the plan for the current agricultural season for the summer and for the first time in the history of the country.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:10 am