Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vatican announces the death of one of the pillars of the Catholic-Muslim dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vatican announces the death of one of the pillars of the Catholic-Muslim dialogue Empty Vatican announces the death of one of the pillars of the Catholic-Muslim dialogue

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jul 2018, 2:32 am

Vatican announces the death of one of the pillars of the Catholic-Muslim dialogue

The death of the French Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran at the age of 75 has left the Catholic-Muslim dialogue, one of its most important columns, to be declared dead.
    Pope Francis praised the French Cardinal, who died on Thursday after spending most of his life in Vatican service and diplomacy.
    "Cardinal Jean-Louis Tauran, who moved to the mercy of God, left a great impact on the life of the ecumenical church," the Pope wrote in a letter of condolence to the late Cardinal's sister.
    Cardinal Tauran has previously received the Vatican embassy in several countries, including Lebanon, and from 2007 until his death he held the Pontifical Council for Interfaith Dialogue, which was particularly concerned with dialogue with Islam. He participated actively in preparing for the visit of Pope Francis to Egypt in April 2017.
    In mid-April, Cardinal Tauran paid a visit to Saudi Arabia, which Riyadh called "a historic visit and the first of its kind", during which he met Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:22 am