Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq recognizes the Arab League money check

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq recognizes the Arab League money check Empty Iraq recognizes the Arab League money check

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Aug 2018, 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/08/05 18:18

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Twilight News / Arab League announced that Iraq has paid the total financial contribution to the budget of the University of 2018.oukal Ambassador Mahmoud Afifi, a spokesman for the Secretary - General of the League of Arab States, "The Permanent Delegation of the Republic of Iraq to the University Arab League today delivered the General Secretariat of the League check the total financial contribution to Iraq in the university budget for 2018. 

Without mentioning the size of the amount. He pointed out that this step reflects Iraq's commitment to support and support the work of the Arab League, especially in the context of facing the financial crisis experienced by the University during the current period, a commendable step which highly valued and appreciated by the Secretary-General, taking into account the difficult circumstances Which Iraq has been through in recent years in the shadow of the fierce war it waged against terrorism.

Note: The content entitled (Iraq recognizes the Arab League checks money) published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Iraq recognizes the Arab League checks money) through the original source any site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:53 am