Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Board of Commissioners approves the procedures for data entry center

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Board of Commissioners approves the procedures for data entry center Empty The Board of Commissioners approves the procedures for data entry center

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Aug 2018, 3:31 pm

The Board of Commissioners approves the procedures for data entry center

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Board of Commissioners in the Electoral Commission, Tuesday, the ratification of the procedures for the data entry center. 

The Commission's spokesperson, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "The Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned to discuss the procedures for data entry center for counting and manual counting for the election of the House of Representatives of 2018 prepared by the Department of Operations in the Electoral Commission for elections, and decided Adopted and adopted as the basis for the work of entering data on sorting and counting manual ".

Hamza said that "the Council of judges assigned completed the counting and counting of all the provinces of Iraq and the elections abroad, which received complaints and appeals." 

The Electoral Commission announced on Monday (6 August 2018) the end of manual counting and counting. 

On Tuesday (July 3, 2018), partial manual counting and counting were carried out after the decision of the Federal Court issued pursuant to the appeals submitted to the third amendment to the law of the elections of the House of Representatives voted on the sixth of last June.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:56 pm