Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The disagreement over naming the next speaker divides the Axis alliance into two parts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The disagreement over naming the next speaker divides the Axis alliance into two parts Empty The disagreement over naming the next speaker divides the Axis alliance into two parts

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Aug 2018, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]The disagreement over naming the next speaker divides the Axis alliance into two parts[/size]

[rtl]52 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]The National Axis Alliance was divided into two parts because of disagreement over the nomination of the next speaker.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to informed sources, the first section nominated Osama Nujaifi, and the second nominated Mohamed Halboussi to the presidency of the House of Representatives, indicating that the coalition is currently considering unification of its decision, and ensure the lack of splits, a few days after its formation.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The new Sunni alliance includes Salim al-Jubouri, Khamis al-Khanjar, Jamal al-Karbouli, Osama al-Najafi and Ahmad al-Jubouri.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:54 am