Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law: We decided to form the largest bloc with the conquest .. We will announce them after h

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law: We decided to form the largest bloc with the conquest .. We will announce them after h Empty State of law: We decided to form the largest bloc with the conquest .. We will announce them after h

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Aug 2018, 3:50 am

State of law: We decided to form the largest bloc with the conquest .. We will announce them after hours
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The coalition of state law, Thursday, he decided to form the largest bloc with the Fatah alliance resolved without any impact or external interventions, indicating that the bloc will be announced after hours.
    The MP from the coalition Mansour al-Baiji said in a statement received by "Iraq News", "The coalition of state law and the alliance of Fatah and a large part of the victory added to the alliance axis and the Kurdish parties have been resolved this matter with them and now the stage of collecting names and signatures for the announcement of the largest bloc in the coming hours "He said.
    Al-Baiji added that "America after the confirmation of the resolution of the largest bloc began to push the emergency government for two years after I realized that the project will not succeed in Iraq and the government will be formed by a purely Iraqi decision without any external impact will not succeed in Iraq."
    He added that "the conspiracy led by America is very serious aimed at destroying the country so after the resolution of the largest bloc, which will be announced soon, we do not have any objection to anyone who believes in the project of the majority of political doors open and those who reject this project will go to the opposition within the House of Representatives and work The government if it has not done its duty so we hope everyone to attend the opening session early next week to complete the procedures to form the next government in accordance with constitutional contexts. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:41 pm