Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's policy absolves Basrien from burning its consulate and accuses an Arab state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's policy absolves Basrien from burning its consulate and accuses an Arab state Empty Iran's policy absolves Basrien from burning its consulate and accuses an Arab state

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Sep 2018, 2:42 am

[size=32]
    Iran's policy absolves Basrien from burning its consulate and accuses an Arab state[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The adviser to the Iranian leader, Brigadier General Hussein Dehqan, accused Saudi Arabia of inciting against Tehran in Basra to burn its consulate there. 
    "They messed up with the Iraqi government," Dehqan said in an interview with Russian RT television. "Here, the people of Basra, who belong to the Shiite sect, have risen against Iran, let me tell you more transparently, Saudi Arabia wants to say, An Iraqi close to Iran, this will be the same as Basra. " 
    Dehqan said "
    And whether the demonstrators who burned the consulate of his country represent Basra? Dehghan said , "No, no, not so, people in Basra are exposed to economic pressure, say they lack water, electricity and services, suffer from problems, they speak to their government and protesting, but there is a group linked to abroad. 
    He denied Brigadier Iran that his country has military bases In Iraq, 
    and about the transfer of weapons to Iran to protect its bases from the Israeli operations in Syria Dehqan said: "This is a psychological psychological war to prepare for the American-Israeli intervention.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:08 am