Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How many deputies voted for the election of the Speaker of Parliament?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How many deputies voted for the election of the Speaker of Parliament? Empty How many deputies voted for the election of the Speaker of Parliament?

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Sep 2018, 9:40 am

[size=32]
    How many deputies voted for the election of the Speaker of Parliament?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 hours ago

Shafaq News / revealed a source inside the whisper of Iraqi MPs, on Saturday, the number of deputies who participated in the vote to choose the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

The source told Ashqaf News that "298 deputies participated in the vote on the selection of the Speaker of the House of Representatives," pointing to the end of the voting process, and start counting votes.

It is noteworthy that the candidates for the post of Speaker of Parliament Talal Zobaie, Raed Dahlaki, Mohammad Tamim and Ahmad Jubouri withdrew Saturday from the competition for the post of speaker of the Iraqi parliament.

And resumed the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Saturday, chaired by Mohd Ali Zinni, head of age, to choose a speaker of parliament for the next four years.

A source within the Council told the twilight news that "the winners of the fourth parliamentary session were sworn in."

The new parliament failed to elect a president during the first session, which was held on the third of this month, amid chaos that prevailed as a result of the widespread disagreement on the "parliamentary bloc the most numerous," which will be charged with forming a new government.

Where the Sunnis take the presidency of parliament, the Kurds the presidency of the republic, and the Shiite prime minister, under a political agreement in place since the overthrow of the regime of Saddam Hussein, in 2003.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:47 am