Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: McGurk called the Sunni deputies to support Abadi for the second term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: McGurk called the Sunni deputies to support Abadi for the second term Empty Jubouri: McGurk called the Sunni deputies to support Abadi for the second term

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 3:29 am

Jubouri: McGurk called the Sunni deputies to support Abadi for the second term

22:30 - 18/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    A member of the construction coalition MP Qutaybah al-Jubouri said on Tuesday that the envoy of Trump McGurk called Sunni deputies one by one to support Haider Abadi for the second term, indicating that the support of the US and the Gulf is the best Sunni deputies to support Abadi or raise the hand of America for the security of the Sunni provinces.
    "The American and Gulf pressure on the Sunni deputies is good, either to support Abadi for the second term or to raise the hand of the Americans for the security of the Sunni provinces," Jubouri said in a televised statement.
    "The Trump envoy called the Sunni deputies to support Haidar al-Abbadi, which raises question marks about what Abadi offered to the Americans in return for the second term," he said.
    He pointed out that "the Sunni forces were under great American pressure to gain support for a second term for slaves."
    According to the terms and conditions of the reference, Abadi out of the accounts of the Iraqi people in his premiership again, as the search for another person is more acceptable and may be stability on the person of Adel Abdul Mahdi to take over the premiership. End 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:05 am